These little frittata bites are just fantastic. They are such a great little filling snack to have on you when you have the mid afternoon munchies. You can batch cook them and they will last you a couple of days. The only problem I find though, every time I make them, I demolish them ALL in the same day! Oh well….
1/2 shredded sweet pot
1/4 shredded courgette
1/2 shredded raw beetroot
30g crumbled feta (optional)
Handful of herbs – parsley/dill/chives
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
2. Grease a cupcake baking tray with a touch of olive oil.
3. Fill the cupcake cases with the shredded veg and place in the oven for 1 minute.
4. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the feta on top.
5. Whisk your eggs together, season and add the chopped herbs then pour the mixture into the casings, covering the filling.
6. Place in the oven until eggs are cooked through (roughly 10 minutes)